Egg muffins, guilt free treats. Like a mini omelette in an easy to eat muffin!
Once again I did not follow an exact recipe. I used a slimming world recipe tweaked to my taste.
Rating: Easy Prep Time: 5-10 minutes. Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Whisk 4 large eggs with 25 ml of skimmed milk and season.
- Line a yorkshire pudding tin with paper cases or fry light (as I did).
- Fill with the egg/milk mix.
- Then add whatever you fancy!! I added some chestnut mushrooms, ham and cheese.
- Then place in an oven on around 180/200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy fresh out of the oven, or freeze for another time.
Original recipe here for anyone following Slimming World. http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/ham-egg-muffins.aspx#sthash.gc3fwVFN.dpuf