No measurements as I threw it all together and you should do the same!!
- Cut sweet potato into cubes and boil. Keep an eye on it, you want them soft but not so soft you could mash them.
- Heat some coconut oil/olive oil/fry lite (whichever your weapon of choice is.) Cook red onion with garlic.
- Once onions are cooked add curry powder, I used 2 teaspoons here and fried for another few minutes.
- Then add the cooked sweet potato to the onions, add a few more teaspoons of curry powder and stir.
- Finally add chopped tomatoes and season to taste.
I served this as a side dish during an Indian themed night for the man and a friend. Enjoy and let me know if you try it!